Akastor ASA: Notice of Annual General Meeting
The general meeting will be held Wednesday 8 April 2015 at 09:00 CEST at Fjordalleen 16, 0252 Oslo, Norway. A hard copy version of the notice will be posted to the shareholders today.
The following documentation is made available on the company's website www.akastor.com:
- The notice of annual general meeting including notice of attendance/proxy
- The board of directors' proposed resolutions
- The annual report for Akastor ASA and the group for 2014, including the board's corporate governance statement
- The recommendations of the nomination committee
- The board of directors' statement on remuneration to executive management of Akastor
For further information, please contact:
Tore D. Langballe
Head of Communications & Investor Relations
Mob: +47 907 77 841
Akastor ASA is an oilfield services investment company with a flexible mandate for long-term value creation. The company exercises active ownership combining a range of strategic, operational and financial measures to develop and unlock the full value potential of its portfolio of companies. Akastor ASA employs approximately 7,400 people.
Notice of meeting w attendance form and proxy
Board of directors proposed resolutions
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: Akastor ASA via Globenewswire