Akastor ASA: Second Quarter and Half Year Results 2019
Second Quarter Highlights
- Revenue of NOK 1 304 million in the quarter with growth of 49 percent from previous year
- EBITDA of NOK 114 million in the quarter
- First Geo and AGR merger completed, presented as a new segment AGR
- MHWirth completed acquisition of Bronco Manufacturing in June
- Order intake of NOK 1.8 billion in the quarter, resulting in order backlog of NOK 3.5 billion
Chief Financial Officer
Tel: +47 917 86 291
Akastor is a Norway-based oil-services investment company with a portfolio of industrial holdings and other investments. The company has a flexible mandate for active ownership and long-term value creation.
This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5 -12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: Akastor ASA via Globenewswire