Akastor ASA: Third Quarter Results 2016
- EBITDA for continuing operations of NOK 127 million
- Net debt reduced by NOK 658 million to NOK 4.8 billion, working capital reduced by NOK 483 million to NOK 1 520 million, liquidity reserve at NOK 2.2 billion
- Several transactions announced;
- Sold Managed Pressure Operations to AFGlobal for USD 10 million and potential earn out
- Creation of Mitsui/AKOFS joint venture; cash release of USD 66 million
- Sale of Frontica Business Solutions to Cognizant for NOK 1 025 million
- Sale of Fjords Processing to National Oilwell Varco (NOV) for NOK 1 200 million
- AKOFS Offshore reached a final agreement with Petrobras regarding contracts.
This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5 -12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.