Akastor ASA: Q2 and Half Year Results 2016
• Weak market conditions continue across portfolio, but with more stable revenues in the quarter
• Net debt at NOK 5 427 million, working capital stable at NOK 2 030 million, liquidity reserve at NOK 2.2 billion
• Reported EBITDA of NOK -45 million, with adjusted EBITDA of NOK 169 million
• Cost and capacity reductions continue, as well as long-term efforts to strategically develop portfolio companies
• MHWirth reaches agreement with AFGlobal for sale of Managed Pressure Operations
This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.