Akastor ASA: Notice of Annual General Meeting
17 March 2015 - Attached is the notice of annual general meeting of Akastor ASA including notice of attendance/proxy and the board of directors’ and nomination committee’s proposed resolutions.
- The following documentation is made available on the company’s website www.akastor.com:
- The notice of annual general meeting including notice of attendance/proxy
- The board of directors’ proposed resolutions
- The annual report for Akastor ASA and the group for 2014, including the board’s corporate governance statement
- The recommendations of the nomination committee
- The board of directors’ statement on remuneration to executive management of Akastor
For further information, please contact:
Tore D. Langballe
Head of Communications & Investor Relations
Mob: +47 907 77 841
Akastor ASA is an oilfield services investment company with a flexible mandate for long-term value creation. The company exercises active ownership combining a range of strategic, operational and financial measures to develop and unlock the full value potential of its portfolio of companies. Akastor ASA employs approximately 7,400 people.